If you have any events happening in the local area that you would like to advertise, please drop us an email to: email@example.com and let us know what, where, when and if there is an admission cost.
1. Dogs are allowed on Porthtowan Beach between October and Easter day.
2. Dogs are NOT allowed on Porthtowan Beach from Easter day- 1st October.
3. People who break the rule are subject to fines of up to £1000.
4. Guide dogs are exempt from this restriction.
5. Dogs are welcome in the village and some bars, on the dune and along coastal footpaths but not the actual beach. Please use dog bins provided.