You are here:Home›Porthtowan lifeguards rescue bodyboarder…
Porthtowan lifeguards rescue bodyboarder…
A bodyboarder was being dragged towards rocks by a strong current at Porthtowan beach in Cornwall was rescued by lifeguards Adam Bunt and Kian Harris. They launched their inshore rescue boat and rescued bodyboarder and took him back to the beach.
1. Dogs are allowed on Porthtowan Beach between October and Easter day.
2. Dogs are NOT allowed on Porthtowan Beach from Easter day- 1st October.
3. People who break the rule are subject to fines of up to £1000.
4. Guide dogs are exempt from this restriction.
5. Dogs are welcome in the village and some bars, on the dune and along coastal footpaths but not the actual beach. Please use dog bins provided.