Local democracy at its finest. We are pleased to advise that the PBMG now has an agreed Terms of Reference.
The PBMG is made up of the following groups/people:
1. Cornwall Council Officers
2. St Agnes Parish Councillors (Porthtowan Ward)
3. Cornwall Councillor for this area.
4. Porthtowan Beach Association (PBA)
5. Porthtowan Dunes Community Group (PDCG)
6. Porthtowan Village Hall Committee
7. Surf Life Saving Club (SLSC)
Establishing a “Terms of Reference” is essential as the PBMG will be delivering on some key benefits for the Village. These include better accessibility to the beach, eventually a new SLSC, restoration of the dunes and the retention of the Blue Flag every year. Serious money is currently being applied for and will need control/managing.
If you would like your input into any scheme or you have an idea that will benefit the community please get in touch with any of the local groups above.
Alternatively send an email to email@example.com.