Membership of the Porthtowan Beach Association
Membership is vital to the Association as it enables us to ensure that the Blue Flag is achieved every year. Blue Flag is not just sparkly clean water. It demands a whole range of beach facilities, benefits and sustainable projects. In addition your annual membership subscription will provide us with the catalyst to approach Grant Funders in order to raise the considerable money needed for disabled access on to the beach. Your £5 annual membership, added up with many members goes a long way to help us achieve these benefits for Porthtowan.
So, your membership:
- Goes directly to achieve Blue Flag and Disabled Access
- Entitles you to vote at the Associations AGM
- Ensures you receive regular newsletters
Ways to subscribe as a member:
- Download the Porthtowan Beach Association Membership Form.(document) Complete and email as an attachment to email@example.com and pay by BACS to Account name: Porthtowan Beach Association. Acc. Number: 39594068 Sort Code: 54 30 37
- Download the membership form (PDF). Send to our Membership Secretary along with your cheque payable to Porthtowan Beach Association (PBA)
- Join using our online form and pay directly with PayPal.
Membership is open to everyone, anywhere in the world and any age.
Becoming a Business Sponsor
Any business, local or national, can sponsor Porthtowan’s application for the Awards and our efforts to ensure accessibility for all. All local Porthtowan businesses will be featured on the Lifestyle pages whilst any businesses outside the Porthtowan area will be listed on the Friends of Porthtowan Beach page.
Alternatively download the Porthtowan Beach Association Sponsor Form (document), complete and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by BACS to the bank details on form.